The Dealers’ Zone at Loncon 3
The Dealers’ Zone at Loncon 3 will be located at the heart of the Exhibits Hall. Main roads will run through the Dealers’ Zone from the hall entrances to other key attractions such as the Art Show. Side roads will branch off these high traffic routes. All roads will be named. The whole Dealers’ Zone area will be surrounded by displays, to create a traffic flow that will keep people moving through the dealer space.
We have only a small number of tables available. If you're interested, please contact email@example.com with the name of your firm and the number of tables you require.
Please make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions] before applying for space in the Dealers’ Zone. Even if you are a regular Worldcon vendor, there may be terms which are different this year.
Please note the following:
- Tables will be 6 feet (approximately 183 cm) wide by 30 inches (approximately 76 cm) deep.
- All tables will be provided with standard white cloth covers. Dealers are welcome to add their own coloured/decorated covers.
- Two folding chairs will be provided with the first table booked by each dealer; one additional chair will be provided for each additional table booked.
- Tariff codes and costs for importing into the UK can be found via www.gov.uk/trade-tariff/sections. Dealers are solely responsible for their own import costs and arrangements.
- We have including a list of confirmed dealers on this page – including a link to a website where applicable.
Small presses and other small vendors who do not wish to take their own table should read this.
Loncon 3 is VAT registered. Your Dealers Room fees include VAT. If you are VAT registered and need a VAT invoice please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.